Nearly one-third of a health care organization’s budget goes to the management of supplies and services.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS CAN EXPECT
- Reduction in total supply and services spend
- A defined and disciplined Supply Chain Strategy
- Implementation of value analysis for physician preference items and purchased services
- Management metrics to track and sustain improvements
- Networking with extended enterprise organizations to augment and supplement the health care organization’s objectives.
Today’s healthcare organizations struggle to continue providing quality clinical care in the face of increasing operating and materials costs and declining reimbursement. Blue Diamond offers custom solutions that employ proven project management expertise, tools, processes, and techniques to optimize the performance of your supply chain.
Blue Diamond Consulting’s scope of supply chain services includes:
- Supply chain assessment — identifies and prioritizes supply chain and services opportunities.
- Value analysis —a solution that assists in the development of a disciplined approach to the continuous management of value for the monies spent.
- Program Management — project management leadership to implement designed and planned recommendations.
- Organizational data analysis and benchmarking against external, internal and budget data to identify opportunities for process and cost improvement.
- Rigorous tracking and monitoring ensure that the improvement initiatives are implemented and performance goals attained.